FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
muahman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;) Empty
PostSubject: Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;)   Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:03 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : muahman druid (resto) tauren

* What's your /played time? : i have played since the release

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : i have a lvl 70 hunter alt

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them :---

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: i have exp.. in MC ZG AQ20-40 BWL Kara grull and litle in the others

* Your Internet connection ? GooD

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 17 soon 18

* Got any friends in the guild? : no only in kung pow

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? yea only let me know who i need to heal and stand/run it is easy...

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I want to join you bacuse i want to make new friends and get good gear, I heal good and hope we can be the best some day Cool

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : friendly and give me some loots and let me raid some days Smile

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? no hehe i love to talk on vent Cool

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? 6/10 but i promes you understand me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Formless

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;)   Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:18 am

Hey im formless the druid class leader, i will haev a look at ur armory profile and talk to u in game mate
Back to top Go down

Nice resto druid looking for a FBI spot ;)
Page 1 of 1