FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sisionis

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid   Feral Druid EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:09 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race :

* What's your /played time? :

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? :

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them :

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC:

* Your Internet connection ?

Personal Info:
Belgium

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) :

* Got any friends in the guild? :

Svennie, and probably others. I've been on this server on my mage, cruz, for a long time.

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters?

Yes

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. :

I'm an active player that is very dedicated. About a year ago i transfered my mage (cruz) to another server. There i joined a guild and helped the GM alot, i left the guild as one of the officers. I made their website, managed the ts etc. So i'm a very dedicated player that has no problems putting an extra effort in the guild. Though i was tired of playing mage, cause it's very repetitive in pve. So i decided to make a tank on my old server. I would like to join this guild mainly cause it's actually my goal to clear BT before wtolk (i quitted raiding on my mage once we cleared TK & SSC). Also cause my friend Svennie is in the guild, and i know some others from long time ago :-)

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? :

Progress, dedication, respect, friendship.

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ?

I have vent, mic, and no problems talking.

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ?

Extra comment: I know i'm not the best geared player at this moment, though i'm working on it. I'm only 70 on this char for bit more then a week. And i'm pretty sure taht experience, dedication and maturity are more important then gear! Gear can be fixed, the rest cant.

// Sisionis
Back to top Go down
Sisionis

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid   Feral Druid EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:13 am

Sorry, something went wrong, this is the first part:

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Sisionis, Tauren feral druid

* What's your /played time? : 19days, 99days on my mage.

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : T

his is my main char now, i have a mage on shattered halls that i'll pbb transfer back one day

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them :

Previous guilds: The crew on shattered halls (left cause i was bored of pve on my mage), Bad Taste (on this svr) but that was pretbc.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: MC, BWL, Onyxia, AQ20 & AQ40, Karazhan, Gruuls, Maggy, Zul'aman, TK, & SSC.

* Your Internet connection ? Very good, :-)
Back to top Go down

Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1