FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 shaman (resto)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snippan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-20

70 shaman (resto) Empty
PostSubject: 70 shaman (resto)   70 shaman (resto) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:55 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Snippan an orc female 70 shaman

* What's your /played time? : 32 days with this charakter, but i'll guess i have spended like 150-200 days along with my other charakters (non on this server tho)

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : this is my current main charakter.

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : where in Kung pow for a while but decided to leave since my current life situation made me play only about 1 hour/day.
And decided to take a brake when my account was scammed and i lost 4 raiding karazhan epics. /cry cry :'|

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: pre-tbc=cleared mc,zg,aq20-40, bwl, 3 bosses in nax, onyxia etc My early main was called Liptona on shattred hand (alliance) /spit. Played in pretbc in a quite well known guild called Memento mori we where actually the first swedish guild to clear BWL in europe in the early days (hehe) and TimeWalkers (Experentia nowdays). Had to catch up with studdies, why decided to quit wow for a 6 mounths.
In Tbc i have only cleared Karazhan and gruul. done one boss in tempest keep and SSC. never been to mag or za yet.

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 21 in december

* Got any friends in the guild? : non that i know of. A very nice guy named Blasted in a guild called defiance whispered me about doing an application.

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I'm a very humble and easy understanding regular guy who has hunger for new adventures with a fresh guild. I should recruit myself cause i'm a laugh in late night raids. (lol) and consider myself a good healer.

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : Fun, just a heck lots of fun and progress ofc

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? guess here is where my application might go wrong, i have had problems talking on voice programs latley. i don't know what may be the issue, but i think its something wrong with my mic, i cant be heared atm. but i shall look into it and hopefully get it fixed. (i got no problem hearing tho) Guess i needed to say that ^^

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ?[b] its decent i guess. maybe a 7-8 it depends if a 10 pointer would be someone that won like a nobel price in english studdies.

well hopefully i see you guys later on, and i'll try to be updated for my application to be accepted or denied.
Warm wishes /Snippan
Back to top Go down
Tazmo
Admin
Tazmo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-16

70 shaman (resto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 shaman (resto)   70 shaman (resto) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:03 am

Hey mate, very nice application, and seems very kind Smile atm no need to talk in vent if u cannot, but fix it when every u can, and hearin is the point in a raid tho Smile

So u're in mate.. Welcome to our crew.
Back to top Go down
https://fbiagents.forumotion.com
Qmaiden

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-18

70 shaman (resto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 shaman (resto)   70 shaman (resto) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Seems like u are cool.
Back to top Go down
snippan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-20

70 shaman (resto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 shaman (resto)   70 shaman (resto) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:22 am

i bow for thi
Back to top Go down
Sinorix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-23

70 shaman (resto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 shaman (resto)   70 shaman (resto) EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:38 am

Sure seems like a really nice guy, welcome to the guild m8 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 shaman (resto) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 shaman (resto)   70 shaman (resto) Empty

Back to top Go down

70 shaman (resto)
Page 1 of 1