FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiddsson

Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman   Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:46 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : fiddsson, shaman, orc

* What's your /played time? : 65 total, 35h at 70

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : yes this is my main, Mague 70 mage, Liteon 40 paladin, Sukker 35 hunter, Roggen 34 rogue all at genjuros

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : Zodiac an pvp guild i dont really like pvp and i have always an spot there, (my sisters and her boyfriends guild)

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: Done kara alot of times, (as healer) in pug groups

* Your Internet connection ? it shall be 2mbit up/down but is 10mbit up/down

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 22, 23 in september

* Got any friends in the guild? : No

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? yes i do

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : Im a nice person, good looking:p and i looking for an great raiding guild, I whant to join becouse i like to raid and i hate to be in pugs all the time, This guild looking for an enhancement shaman and here you have one really good but not the best, only got 1410 Ap and 122 hit rating

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : proffesional players so we kill illidan

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? I have ventrilo and a working mic, i can talk in vent, if i dont have anything to say then im quiet.

Have a nice day, I hope i see you ppl around, maybe as an guild member
Back to top Go down
Ouzo 12

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:55 am

"Your Internet connection ? it shall be 2mbit up/down but is 10mbit up/down"

Wtf? And how much u pay for that connection?
Back to top Go down
fiddsson

Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Enhancement Shaman EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:08 am

Hmm nothing thats is including in my rent Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enhancement Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Enhancement Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1