FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resto Shaman app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mord

Resto Shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman app   Resto Shaman app EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:35 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race :
Surjin,Troll Shaman 0/7/54
(invested some talent points on PvP talents so I can easily do some arena games aswell but I did so without gimping my PvE performance)

* What's your /played time? :
approximately 29 days
around 210 days on my main.

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? :
This is my alt but I spend much time on him.
My main is on Frostwhisper.

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them :
I first joined Firebreath but I left after a while because it was a russian guild and everyone was typing in russian and they were also speaking in russian in vent.I joined Kung Pow after a while but I wasn't rly playing much wow at that time so I was removed due to inactivity. I pretty much gave up on PvE at that point and joined a greek guild for the social part but I was kicked from there for a very stupid reason I'm sure you'll find hard to believe....an officer said the new badge-reward vendor will be available through rep and I said he'll show up after people have done enough daily quests.Apparently he was offended and kicked me (lulz Rolling Eyes ...)

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC:
Pre-TBC not much: Full ZG (including Hexxer),full AQ20,first 3 bosses in MC and helped some guilds with Ragnaros and 1st boss in BWL (all on my main,my shaman wasn't raid-able at that time)

BC: Full Kara,Doomlord Kazzak,Doomwallker,full Gruul's Lair,Maggtheridon (before and after nerf),Full TK (Kael up to phase 3),SSC all bosses (including Vashj) exept Karathress and Leo and full ZA

* Your Internet connection ?
1Mbps

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) :

* Got any friends in the guild? :
Nope,I barely know anyone on this server and that's the main reason if I happen to not be very active.

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters?
I know the boss tacs for your current progress and I remember most of the tactics for the bosses to come.

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. :
I'm a very social person if I'm given the chance, very helpful and also polite.
On a sidenote,I have to say I don't really enjoy raiding as resto (usualy I respecc in the weekends to grind for money) but I like raiding in general and I also PvP as resto so I comprimise with raiding as resto aswell.
So you might see me rolling on offspecc items quite often.

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? :
Friendly atmosphere,hopefuly I'll get to know some people wich will result in investing more time in this server and no drama over raids.

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ?
yep,both vent and mic.
I have a microphone and I'm not afraid to use it! /threat Twisted Evil

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ?
I'd say 8-9,I speak fluent english as I have many friends from other countries,but sometimes there's that one word you want to say and it just won't come to mind
Back to top Go down
Tazmo
Admin
Tazmo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Resto Shaman app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman app   Resto Shaman app EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Hey mate, rly nice application, u're a mature person and seems to know ur class.. but i want to test u out first ofc Smile

so give me a whisper in game when i come online tomorrow 17.00 Smile)

Welcome to our crew
Back to top Go down
https://fbiagents.forumotion.com

Resto Shaman app
Page 1 of 1