FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enhancement Shaman Applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illiathu

Enhancement Shaman Applying Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman Applying   Enhancement Shaman Applying EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:18 pm

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Illiathu, tauren shaman

* What's your /played time? : Around 150 days in total. Embarassed

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : Yes it's my main and I don't have any other chars on this server.

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : Horde Legion. The guild was practically disbanded cause the officers stopped logging in.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: I have experience with all pre-TBC raid bosses and TBC up to Gurtogg Bloodboil in BT.

* Your Internet connection ? ADSL 4mbps

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 19

* Got any friends in the guild? : Unfortunately not. Sad

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? Yes I've noticed that in my previous guilds I tend to adapt to the encounter faster than the average raider. ^^

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I'm an active player and would like to think that I'm a mature person (even though that's not for me to say). Also, my stats are at least as good as if not better than those of the enhancement shamans you currently have in the guild.

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : A consistent raiding schedule.

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? No, I have no problem doing so.

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? I'd say 8,5 Very Happy

Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Qmaiden

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Enhancement Shaman Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Applying   Enhancement Shaman Applying EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 12:18 am

Hello mate be nice to make a new apply at our new forum
Http://fbi.guildlaunch.com
thxx Smile
Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman Applying
Page 1 of 1