FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retri paladin baby !:D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkstar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-29

Retri paladin baby !:D Empty
PostSubject: Retri paladin baby !:D   Retri paladin baby !:D EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:55 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Dārkstār, undead shemale paladin

* What's your /played time? : 46 days @ lvl 80

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : yes this is my main char and i do have an other alt on frost mane.

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : I newly were in a guild who dissbaned.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: started play wow @ wotlk

* Your Internet connection ? 24mb/s cabel

Personal Info: Anton johansson

* Got any friends in the guild? : nope

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? Yes, i do learning very fast. altso checking mmo-champions some times a day

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : i play alot world of warcraft and know my class very well, i wanna join u for som proggress with this char in 25 i'm already kingslayer on my old mane status (frozen)

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : Funny, nice ppl and much teamwork

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? No i dont have problem with that, ventrilo running perfectly.

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ?9/10
Back to top Go down

Retri paladin baby !:D
Page 1 of 1