FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter wants to join!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quppi

Hunter wants to join! Empty
PostSubject: Hunter wants to join!   Hunter wants to join! EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:09 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Quppi Troll Hunter

* What's your /played time? : 60 days

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : Yeah it is but i also got a lvl 64 druid im playing on sometimes

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : Salvia Calaquendi, Firebreath, Destination Unknown and Unbeliveable who i started with my IRL friends ^^
Firebreath dissbanded, i left Destination Unknown bcus of i didnt like the attitude of some officers there and Salvia Dissbanded

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: i didn't really play pre tbc but so far i've cleared Kara/ZA/Gruul/maggy killed 3/4 TK and 4/6 ssc

* Your Internet connection ? it's pretty good!

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 16

* Got any friends in the guild? : Don't think so

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? Yes

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : i'm a happy guy that like to raid and i can give u a hunter that does alot of damage in raids and know how to play Smile

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : i expect that u treat me fair and i can join a guild who take raiding serious

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? no ofcourse not Smile

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? i would say 8/10 Razz
Back to top Go down

Hunter wants to join!
Page 1 of 1