FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CraggHack - 70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cragghac

CraggHack - 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: CraggHack - 70 rogue   CraggHack - 70 rogue EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:36 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Cragghack - undead rogue

* What's your /played time? : 103 days total 29 days at 70

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : This is my main yes, on the sideline i have:
Beefhoof - 70 shaman - resto
Muffle - 70 warlock - Sl/Sl
Aragona 66 mage - frost

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them :
Was in nightmare for some time, but i got kicked when my internet died and stayed down for 2 months.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC:
Pre-TBC:
Molten Core
BWL
Leading ZG
and AQ 20

TBC:
Cleared kara
Gruul
Mag
ZA

* Your Internet connection ?

Mostly stable

Personal Info:
* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) :
Im the proud age of 20.
* Got any friends in the guild? :
Yeah, Formless.
* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters?
I think of myself as a fast learner when it comes to tactics and bossfights.
* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. :
I work as a bouncer at the local pub, but im not really that intimidating. I'm actually a nice guy and i get in touch with people easily. I want to join you because you have a nice progress, a funny guild name and Formless is a member.
* What do you expect from us as a guild ? :
As i have allready spoken to Darkzen about joining, he stated that there will probably not be a spot for me on scheduled raids. But im fine with that. I only expect you to act nice and treat eachother like human beings.
* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ?
This will not be a problem.
* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? I don't think there will be any problems understanding me in writing nor verbal. 9/10

Hope you will take me into consideration. Cheers.
Back to top Go down

CraggHack - 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1