FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vothross - Warlock Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vothross

Vothross - Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: Vothross - Warlock Application   Vothross - Warlock Application EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 3:11 pm

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race :

Vothross Blood Elf Warlock/Playboy

* What's your /played time? : 36 days on my lock combined all my characters are like 200days+

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : main i have a protection warrior holy paladin and fire mage on normal server.

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : Guerreros (disbanded)

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: i havent raided at all pretbc. Cleared all in TBC and 2 bosses in sunwell.

* Your Internet connection ? my conn is fine got up to 24MBPS (fail) im connected with like 6-7 MBPS i guess no dcs or w/e.

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 24

* Got any friends in the guild? : Viamenos used to be in Guerreros Smile

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? uhu

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : Im a RAIDER, i believe the best moments this game has to offer is beating a tough encounter which u spend time and effort in mastering. u should recruit me cause im experienced, fast learner and skilled player.

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : cookies and fun Wink

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? got vent got mic and im willing to talk.

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? 10/10
Back to top Go down

Vothross - Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1