FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

70 mage (pvp atm)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmage

70 mage (pvp atm) Empty
PostSubject: 70 mage (pvp atm)   70 mage (pvp atm) EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Darkmages, Ud mage

* What's your /played time? : 73 days 8 hours atm

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : Yerr atm this is my main char... n i've got a few lvl 65-70 alts, well.. 3 to be precise

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : I just migrated from Twisting nether to play with a few irl m8s on this server.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: Been up to Bwl pre-tbc n Gruul in Tbc but that was on my warrior ( tanking )

* Your Internet connection ? Well, i'd say that my connection is quite stable.

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 17

* Got any friends in the guild? : Yer.. Fuzzybear! Very Happy Basketball

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? I'd think myself as a quite fast learner yeh =)

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I'm quite an active guy just looking for a pve guild. N well... Fuzzy told me to give it a try =)

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : Nice ppl n great progress!

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? Don't think so.. :\

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? Dunno rly... might be a 8 or 9... if not higher :p

n btw i'll specc pve fire if ya need me, no worries (:
Back to top Go down
Tazmo
Admin
Tazmo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-16

70 mage (pvp atm) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 mage (pvp atm)   70 mage (pvp atm) EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:48 am

i tried to reach u today, whispered u , wanted to test u in kara, but u were afk , then logged out :S
Back to top Go down
https://fbiagents.forumotion.com

70 mage (pvp atm)
Page 1 of 1