FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fury/Protection warrior apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Treloorc

Fury/Protection warrior apply Empty
PostSubject: Fury/Protection warrior apply   Fury/Protection warrior apply EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:52 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Treloorc orc warrior

* What's your /played time? :80days

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? :Yes he is my main.I have 1 alt druid lvl 73

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : Phobus.I left because they don't do raids.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC:TBC:karazhan,Gruul,SSC and The eye.

* Your Internet connection ? 24mbps

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) :18

* Got any friends in the guild? :No i haven't.

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters?Yes i understand the tactics and i learn very fast.

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I am a individual full energy and good disposal. I have good sense of humour. I made my application in you because to you I know from tbc and know also how much good guild you are. If you will put in guild I would be willing you to give what you need. I am willing I make that you ask me.

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? :Some spots in raids.

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ?No i haven't but in the beginning I will be shy until I know to you better.

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ?6
Back to top Go down

Fury/Protection warrior apply
Page 1 of 1