FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genzar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy! Empty
PostSubject: Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy!   Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:43 pm

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : "Genzar." / "Paladin." / "Blood Elf."

* What's your /played time? : "20 days at Level 70."

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : "This is my Main Character." / "I have an alt in <Lighning's Blade> Realm Level 65 and I play with him very rear."

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : "Salvation/Guerreros/Seven Sins these are the guilds I remember now." / "There are no reasons I left these Guilds."

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: "I do not have any Pre-TBC experience." / "My TBC experience is Karazhan/Grull's Lair/Magtheridon."

* Your Internet connection ? "I play from a net cafe which has top speed internet and we lag here almost never."

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : "17."

* Got any friends in the guild? : "No."

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? "Yes."

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : "I am blonde almost shaved head. My eyes are blue. I am around 1.85. I also like playing WoW, this is important I think. That's all."

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : "To take me to some raids. I don't expect to come to all."

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? "No, I don't have any problems talking on Ventrilo or Voice Chat."

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? "8 I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Tazmo
Admin
Tazmo

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy!   Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 7:26 am

hey whisper me in game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fbiagents.forumotion.com

Genzar-Blood Elf Paladin-Holy!
Page 1 of 1