FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lock on the deck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pridegr

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Lock on the deck.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Pridegr Worlock

* What's your /played time? : 35 days

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : no i play only Pridegr

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them :Greeklegion,hordelegion,the cimson order,Raiders Dilight.
i left them because of their inactiveness and lack of brain and I need a guild which will help me to improve my gear and skill.

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC:I havent been to any pre-tbc instances only ZG some trash. Also I have been only on karazhan after TBC because I couldnt find any guild on that level.

* Your Internet connection ?I am playing from a net cafe and my connection is very good.

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 23

* Got any friends in the guild? : Hourja and Darkpainx why are play from the same net

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters? I have hourja and darkpainx who will help me to understand and learn the tactic very fast. Also I usually watch movies or read tactics in order to fully understand the boses.

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I dont have any special to say about myself and my character but I can make it sure that if i become a member of this guild I can help the guild to improve but maybe my gear is still low and more PvP than PvE but I am willing to change it through raids and instances as fast as possible to help the new encounters.

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : I expect to see ppl who will be serious and mature too. Moreover I search for a guild who have high standarts and will improve very fast.

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ?My net cafe has everything installed , so no prob ^^

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ? 8/10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tazmo
Admin

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Lock on the deck.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 am

Okey, ure a friend of Hourja and Darkpainx, and Hourja seems to know his class, havent talk with Darkzen about his rogues yet..

we could use another warlock.. wait for my whisper in game pls.. we need to see our locks activites first Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fbiagents.forumotion.com

Lock on the deck.
Page 1 of 1