FBI Agents EU Genjuros
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI AGENTS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need Pve guild:O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiga

Need Pve guild:O Empty
PostSubject: Need Pve guild:O   Need Pve guild:O EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:13 am

Character Info:
* Character name and class/race : Raiga / Rogue / troll

* What's your /played time? : 30days

* Is this your main character? Do you have any other alts? : Main char / no alts

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them : First server / i was in Horde legion and i left because i want t join in ur guild

* Raiding experience Pre-TBC and in TBC: No experience from Pre-TBC / experience in kara

* Your Internet connection ?2MBPS

Personal Info:

* Age (If you are under 16, don't bother applying) : 17

* Got any friends in the guild? : Sailren / Conzor

* Understanding the tactic, fast learner for new encounters?Yes

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. : I"m cool guy without nerves and with a lot of patient / i want to join in your guild because i need a good pve guild and i have heard that u are one !!//You MUST recruit me because i"m good guy:P

* What do you expect from us as a guild ? : I want a grp for raids//that"s all!!

* We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone. Do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? i have ventrillo but my microphone destryed ..and i must buy a new one!!

* The main language spoken in the guild is english. Communication is important. How would you rate your english on a scale from 1 to 10 ?7-8
Back to top Go down
Mpou

Mpou

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Need Pve guild:O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Pve guild:O   Need Pve guild:O EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Some fast questions:
How well you know your class?
Can you farm flasks/potions/food buffs and generally be prepared every day?
What potions will you use during challenging encounters?
Can you stand people shouting at you if you do a serious mistake?
What days/hours can you raid?
And last but not least are you willing to change your spec and what are your professions and why you choose them?
Back to top Go down

Need Pve guild:O
Page 1 of 1